What is the perfect partner of a massage? Good massage oil, of course! A carrier oil is the massage oil base, plus adding a few drops of the essential oil of your choice.Some of the best essential oils to be used for massaging due to their inherent relaxing and soothing properties, are:
- Coming from the Japanese Cypress, Honoki Essential Oil brings about a spicy yet lemony aroma and is known to bring an energizing feeling that relaxes the body when applied, calming the nerves and even relieving periods of brief agitation.
- The Angelica Essential Oil is the perfect oil to use for a good massage. It is best known for its soothing effects, making it perfect for relieving pain and stress.
- The Geranium Essential Oil is known for its relaxing and uplifting effects. The flowery fragrance that comes along with this essential oil just adds to the relaxing effect, making it good to use for massage therapy. Geranium essential oil is also good for the skin and is used to promote better circulation, improve the nervous system, and even revitalize body tissues.
- The Lavender Essential Oil is one of the most popular essential oils out in the market and for good reason. This essential oil has a fresh and sweet aroma that brings about a refreshing scent and soothing atmosphere. Considered as one of the most versatile essential oils, it provides big help when it comes to helping the body to adapt to stress, helps with relaxation and promotes sleep, boosting stamina and energy levels as well.
- Coming from the Cilantro plant, the Coriander Essential Oil is sweet and warm, bringing a relaxing and soothing atmosphere when used. Aside from its relaxing effects, the Coriander Essential Oil is also known for promoting a healthy digestive system and circulatory system, even going as far as supporting a healthier pancreas.
We’ll be glad to use any other oil that you might prefer, just advise when making your appointment.